a. Commercial Lines: For policyholders that have been affected by a large loss, Dent Concepts will be involved form the FNOL. The objective is to deploy a catastrophe response team to appraise potential damages to an inventory and/or fleet. Through technological platform, Dent Concepts will receive all assignments electronically and notify the member/policyholder within an hour of received the claim. Our goal is to immediately deploy and provide an accurate estimate to the named insured/claimant. At the time when estimates have been completed, the customer has the option to use us as a repair option.
b. Personal Lines: For insurance companies who have significant policies in force within an affected area, Dent Concepts is able to immediately set up and build multiple Catastrophe Drive In centers that are strategic in location to the epicenter of the storm’s event.
c. Reporting – We will provide the following when assigned to an event:
– Claims Summary Reporting
– Average Severity
– Length of Rental (when applicable)
– Sheet Metal Replacement
– Cycle Times
– Third Party Customer Service Index monitoring
a. Dent Concepts offers an appraisal, repair or combined solution to process vehicles that have been damaged by a hail or windstorm, as well as a loss created by overspray. We will be efficient, lean, safe, and transparent during the process.
– Manufacturing Plants – Assistance with appraisals, repairs or as a combined solution. Such benefits are:
– Guaranteed Estimates
– Global Lifetime Warranty
– Uninterrupted Supply Chains
– Services offered globally
– Holding Yards
The automotive supply chain has seen significant growth. Sales volume has almost doubled in the last 10 years. The increase can not only be associated with economy improvements but the efforts to implement industry best practices to solve supply chain challenges. In the event a storm or event has caused a disruption in your workflow, we are able to assess the current scenario and immediately develop a plan for your finished vehicles logistics. We offer the following services for your managed fleet:
Technology: Our comprehensive management system provides real-time reporting during the estimating and repair process. Customers are provided login credentials and able to see:
– Damage Estimates
– Vehicles in the following repairs statuses:
– In process (repairs)
– QI (Quality Inspection)
– Invoices, Statements and other documentation that has been signed off and imaged to our system.
Integration: Our proprietary management platform allows us to integrate with your dispatching and logistics software tools.
Estimating and Repairs Process Overview
– Allows visibility to the estimate and vehicle in the repair process
– Technician assigned to the specific job
– Data pushed through handheld devices and management
– Data can be exported to Excel
– Track entire fleet
Trucking and Rail Management
– Track Inventory
– Reporting and flow charts for open units to be allocated/shipped
– Work order
– Repair services available to process damaged units from an overseas shipment.
Web and Mobile Solutions
– All services can be accessed through a web portal
– Server and database encryption and stored in three separate data centers
– Repair process pushed and flagged from mobile devices
– Manage estimators and technicians
– Detailed Customer Records
– Estimated times of completion by repair order, entire job, and market
Dealerships who have experienced a loss can use our services to write and review estimates, as well as an option to choose Dent Concepts as a repair solution.
– Quality and Timely Repairs backed up by a National Lifetime Warranty
– National Coverage to Multi-Store Owners and Public Dealers
– Reconditioning services to dealership programs such as:
– Paintless Dent Repair
– Tire and Wheel Repair
– Windshield Repair
– Scratch and Bumper Repair
For rental fleets that have experienced a large loss, we offer services to appraise and repair vehicles in a quality, accurate and efficient timeframe. This allows the rental provider to get their vehicles back on the road, so they can rent to customers who have experienced a loss on their personal or commercial vehicle.
– Appraisal and repairs completed at the rental processing facility, branch or location where they where units are held before distribution to end user.
– Same Day Repairs
– Dent Concepts representatives to set up at airport locations after a hail storm, in order to identify hail damage when the vehicle is being returned to the airport location. The overall goal is to improve internal loss ratios absorbed by the rental provider
For over two decades, Dent Concepts has been a claims management firm to the insurance industry, a logistics source during a catastrophic event to OEM’s, and a firm who organizes a repair solution on a global platform for the end user. Dent Concepts provides cutting-edge appraisal services in today’s ever-so-changing claims and insurance industry.
– Auto/Truck Appraisals
– Heavy Equipment
– Claims Drive Ins
– Desk Reviews/Estimates